Your health and well-being and ours are our Priority.We have strengthened the protection measures for everyone.
Learn about the measures we are implementing and how we take care of your health:
- All clinic staff wear mask and face shield protection and practice frequent hand washing.
- We have reinforced our cleaning and hygiene protocol which was already very strict and aseptic.
- Before each patient is admitted to an office, we perform a thorough cleaning.
- Patient appointments are scheduled so that they do not have to spend a long time in the waiting room and while they do so (if they do) we place them with social distance.
- Every day we control the temperature of our collaborators.
- At the end and at the beginning of each day we make a total disaffection of the clinic and maintain constant cleaning throughout the day.
SANITARY GUIDELINES TO ATTEND THE CONSULTATION
- We ask patients to arrive on time, not before.
- Patients and their companions must wear a mask or mask inside the clinic.
- The patient should enter the clinic alone. Your companion must wait in the buildings lobby. Only 1 companion is allowed when the patient is a minor, elderly or has a disability.
- Patients must maintain social distance with other patients, to achieve this, waiting times are very short and we have enough space to ensure the required distance.
- Upon entering the clinic, you must disinfect yourself with alcohol gel and you will be asked to wash your hands upon entering the optometry office.
- The temperature is taken when entering.
- We request not to consume food or beverages during the consultation or within the clinic.
- If the patient has a fever or cough, he should contact the secretaries to arrange her appointment.
These measures are in addition to our hygiene and protection protocols already implemented.
We comply with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and with ours.
Thank you for your support in keeping our patients, colleagues, and visitors safe.
If you need our help contact us and we will reserve a safe appointment for you.